The DuPage Writers Group has a couple books on the shelves at local libraries.
- The 2009 “Honoring Our Veterans” (vol. 1) Journal is on the shelves for check out at the Bartlett Public library in Bartlett, Illinois.
- The 2019 “Honoring Our Veterans” (vol. 2) Journal is in the collection of the Carol Stream (CS) and Glen Ellyn Public libraries, Illinois.
- The 2014 “Possibilities” (vol. 9) Journal is in the collection of the Carol Stream and Glen Ellyn Public libraries, Illinois.
- The 2018 “Possibilities” (vol. 13) Journal is available at the Wheaton Public library, Illinois.
- The 2019 “Possibilities” (vol. 14) Journal is available for check out at the Carol Stream and Helen Plum Public libraries, Illinois.
- The 2020 “Possibilities” (vol. 15) Journal is in the collection of the Carol Stream Public library, Illinois.
- The 2021 “Possibilities” (vol. 16) Journal is available for check out at the Carol Stream, Glen Ellyn, Wheaton and Bartlett Public libraries, Illinois.
- The 2022 “Possibilities” (vol. 17) Journal is available for check out at the Carol Stream, Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Naperville and Bartlett Public libraries, Illinois.
The Carol Stream Public Library. 616 Hiawatha Drive, Carol Stream, Illinois 60188, 1 (630) 653 0755.
Helen Plum library is in Lombard, Illinois.
Even though they are closed to the public for health concerns they are open to Curbside Pickup Service: Monday-Thursday 9am to 9pm. Friday 9am to 6pm. Saturday 9am to 5pm. Closed on Sunday.
Both the Helen Plum Library and the Bartlett Library are not generally open, they have curb side pick-up for online requests and I believe the Helen Plum Library takes some appointments for limited access during this current health safety phase.
Our books are available through their library catalog:
Helen Plum Library
110 West Maple Street
Lombard, IL 60148
(630) 627-0316 phone
They are open only for Curbside Pickup. Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Saturday 9am to 4pm. Tuesdays and Thursdays 1pm to 8pm. Closed on Sunday.
LOCATION Call No. Status
New Books 810.8 POSSIBIL
Subject Writers’ workshops — Illinois — DuPage County
DuPage County (Ill.) — Authorship
The written and visual artwork is by Local authors
Series Possibilities ; volume 14
DuPage Writer Group. Possibilities ; v. 14
Phys Desc x, 234 pages : illustrations ; 223 cm
Contents Writing a haiku poem, a tribute to Michele Bowers / Rose Calkins — Blue cat / Michele Bowers — Blue cat too / Michele Bowers — It is your season / Natalia Toreeva — A garden blossoms, a tribute to mom / J. Horton Palmer — Excitement in the garden / Susan Wells — Sowing roses / Christine Seagrave, Amber Burke — Mumma’s garden / Carol J. Newmann — the garden keeper / Lynn Zuk-Lloyd — Garden party / Carole Ellermeier — Ways of relating to garden / Ralph G. Hinkle — These last petals / Dennis Bartizal — Lost treasure / Natalie Totire Brinley — Sunshine on my shoulder / Celeste Lake — Wither / J. Horton Palmer — Dance with angels / Andrea Pinares Hennessy — Rows of crops, rogues of weeds / Dennis Bartizal — What is love? / O. A. Manno — Voula the jeweler / Rose Calkins — The perennial promise / L. C. Price — Sky blaze / J. Horton Palmer — Chapter 11: London calling / Beth Orchard — Season of celebration / Natalia Toreeva — A theory of Irish dance / Chris McParland — Wave running / Rose Calkins — The journey within / Don Hanson — Networking with hobgoblins / Paul Lloyd — The beloved / Justice Carmon — Seabrook / Carole Ellermeier — An open letter to whomever / Tony Calkins — I’m a blooming idiot / Denis Bartizal — Hula / J. Horton Palmer — Ojo de Dios / Rose Calkins — Air is not enough / Celeste Lake — A new adventure begins… / Christine Seagrave — Summer breezes / Carol J. Newmann — Writing prompts / Rose Calkins — Beach day / J. Horton Palmer — Song of myself / Andrea Pinares Hennessy — A garden to man / Dennis Bartizal — The abyss / Don Hanson — Drifter / J. Horton Palmer — Bringing back old memories / Carol J. Newmann — My mother’s room / Tom D’Anza
Add Author DuPage Writers Group
Powered by wordads.co
We’ve received your report.
Thanks for your feedback!
Seen too often
Report this ad
Bartlett Public Library
800 S. Bartlett Road
Bartlett, Il 60103
Document Type: Book
All Authors / Contributors: DuPage Writers Group.
ISBN: 9780978841935 097884193X
OCLC Number: 318999460
Description: viii, 103 pages : illustrations (some color),
portraits ; 29 cm
various stories and paintings and drawings and photography
Other Titles: Honoring our veterans, sharing their stories (2009)
Responsibility: from the DuPage Writers Group.