By Britney Pieta
Have you ever heard the saying, “It’s too good to be true?” Do you find yourself questioning its truth? If you could think of anything in your life or what you observe in the world that is both too good to be true and real, would you change your mind about this statement? In this reflective exercise, you will write 10 things in your life that are both true and real.
Here is my list of 10 things:
1. Twenty-four hours with no negative health symptoms coming up
2. Getting prayers answered just in time or instantly
3. Finding moments of joy in unusual or ordinary places
4. Jobs that I can do that I love and get paid
5. More than one 70 degree weather days in a row
6. Buy one/get one free offers on my favorite items
7. Free money/grants from school (although small)
8. Free food samples/Cookie dough ice cream
9. Butterflies/breezes/beautiful sunsets
10. Last but not least—A God that has unconditional love for us!
Now you create your own list!